To ensure that the property is properly maintained, onsite managers routinely examine the grounds, facilities, and gear to determine whether or not maintenance or repairs are wanted. They meet with present tenants to deal with requests for repairs or to resolve complaints. They additionally meet with prospective tenants to level out vacant flats or workplace space.
- Become a Real Estate Broker Are you already a real estate salesperson?
- You might schedule to ePay your 2020 real estate tax bill on our website using your Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card for the transaction.
- They also be positive that the business is run effectively and profitably.
- Hear how IREM members have addressed the challenges from this past yr.
- CBRE’s latest Corporate Responsibility Report highlights our accomplishments as a industrial real estate business chief in environmental, social and governance issues.