“Given deteriorating working conditions, the residential property sector outlook has worsened. Other encouraging indicators, the research house provides, include land banking actions in prime areas with good public infrastructure and connectivity to the KL metropolis centre. “The native property sector has been languishing over the last five to six years, since hitting an upswing in mid-2013 when the House Price Index confirmed double-digit progress. “The logistics industry in Malaysia has been rising steadily lately as a end result of greater e-commerce penetration fee. This, coupled with the structural shift towards omnichannel retailing, has led to a rise in demand for modern warehousing house to meet the surge in last mile supply.
- Revolutionizing Realty: Embracing Digital Transformation in Real Estate Marketing February 7, 2024
- Champions College Of Real Estate January 26, 2024
- Property News In South Africa January 24, 2024
- New Homes In Palm Seaside Gardens January 21, 2024
- Welcome To The Real Estate Fee Public Question January 19, 2024
- Real Estate Schooling January 17, 2024