http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/78/590x/trump-travel-ban-769195.jpg

U.S.

The plan also attempts to deter the arrival of unaccompanied children who have come over the border to the USA from Mexico and Central America over the last three years. "They also have full authority to initiate removal proceedings against any alien who is subject to removal under any provision of the [immigration and Nationality Act]".
  • Friday forecast: sunny, high 59

    Friday forecast: sunny, high 59

    U.S.

    Sunday: Breezy and cooler, with a high at 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday night , partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Cloudy, with a high near 50. North northwest wind 9 to 13 miles per hour. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind around 5 miles per hour.
  • Police Seek Help in Ohio State Student's Death

    Police Seek Help in Ohio State Student's Death

    U.S.

    According to police, Tokes appears to have died from gunshot wounds. According to WBNS, a missing persons report was filed for Tokes on Thursday night, after she was last seen at Bodega, a bar in the Columbus area. An Ohio State student who was declared missing on Thursday after not having been seen since Wednesday is dead, friends and family say. Columbus police located Tokes' auto, which had been missing or stolen, according to Grove City police.
  • Blizzard warning expanded to Boston, eastern Mass., all of Rhode Island

    U.S.

    More than 3,500 flights were canceled, and all planes in and out of New York's Kennedy Airport were ordered held on the ground while crews cleared the runways. Authorities are pleading with people to stay off the roads and warned of worsening conditions. The core of the storm will occur between 10 a.m.
  • U.S. to ask visa applicants for passwords?

    U.S.

    Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly plans to visit federal border facilities in Arizona and California on Thursday. Kelly, a retired Marine Corps general, was confirmed by the Senate for the position January 20. Immigration attorneys said during the confusion of this travel ban that some of their clients were forced to give up their passwords and were asked about religious and political affiliations.
  • Homeland chief: I should have delayed order on immigration

    U.S.

    While some so-called sanctuary cities have defended their policies to keep local policing separate from federal immigration enforcement, Texas is now considering a bill that would force local police to make immigration enforcement part of their duties.
  • Snow, rain out of weekend forecast, replaced by sunshine

    Snow, rain out of weekend forecast, replaced by sunshine

    U.S.

    Sunday night , the low will be around 38 with partly cloudy skies, according to the weather service. Saturday night will bring a low around 53. Highs Saturday will climb into the 50s and 60s for most locations although a wide range of temperatures can be expected from Central KS to far Southeast KS.
  • Soldier shoots knife attacker near Paris Louvre museum, reports say

    Soldier shoots knife attacker near Paris Louvre museum, reports say

    U.S.

    Mr Trump tweeted early on Friday that the United States needs to "get smart" in light of the incident. Paintspray cans - but no explosives - were found in his back packs, a source close to the investigation told Reuters . Officials said the individual did not appear to be connected to the attack, but that prosecutors would determine if they were involved. The area surrounding the Louvre was evacuated and about 250 visitors to the museum were kept in secure parts of the facility.
  • West Texas police dig up body near where Zuzu Verk went missing

    West Texas police dig up body near where Zuzu Verk went missing

    U.S.

    Hundreds turned out for massive searches in and around Alpine in an effort to find Verk. The remains, which are described as skeletal, are being sent to the medical examiner's office for identification. Police in Alpine have found human remains not far from where a College Student from North Texas went missing. However, this morning, the warrant for Fabian's arrest was executed.
  • Trump Blasts 'Professional Anarchists' After Violent University Protests

    Trump Blasts 'Professional Anarchists' After Violent University Protests

    U.S.

    Silverman, who tweeted as the protests were trending on social media, appeared to call for a military coup against the Trump administration, writing, "Once the military is with us, the fascists get overthrown". "One thing we do know for sure: the Left is absolutely terrified of free speech and will do literally anything to shut it down". A leaflet circulated at the Berkeley protest said Yiannopoulos has "no right to speak at Cal or anywhere else" because he's a "tool of Trump's ...