Cops called again in Robin Thicke and Paula Patton custody battle

Adjust Comment Print

Robin Thicke and Paula Patton's marriage may be long over, but their child custody battle persisted during a Thursday (February 16) run-in in Malibu, California that reportedly resulted in police being summoned to the scene. However according to sources, Patton showed up an hour late and refused to hand Julian over to the court appointed monitor.

Sources close to Patton told TMZ that she arrived exactly on time at 3:30 p.m. and noticed the "Blurred Lines" singer was within feet of her - a violation of the restraining order. Her camp also claims that Julian decided he did not want to go with his father and then asked his mother to call 911.

Police were called to the scene but arrived after Julian and Patton had already left.

Questions On Trump's Media Bias Survey Will Leave You Flabbergasted
In the end the survey states , "Paid for by the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J.

"He was not in violation of the restraining order", the Thicke source said. "He's followed the same protocol they follow every single week, and that time and location and protocol was agreed to by both parties". When the deputies arrived, TMZ's Robin sources say the officers told him a black SUV resembling Paula's had gotten in an accident. The deputy allegedly mentioned a possible accident involving Patton's auto, but a source close to Patton denied that report. "Paula never reported any domestic violence until she was in a position of contempt by violating the custody orders", Pierce di Donato told PEOPLE. The latter then called the police, who then spoke with Robin Thicke without solving the problem (the boy went to his mother's house).

The 41-year-old actress received a temporary restraining order against her ex and sole temporary custody of Julian last month. Thicke headed back to court days later to request a new court supervisor, but his motion was denied.